P-Peaceful opened a new pull request, #4440: URL: https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4440
## What's changed? <!-- Describe Your PR Here --> Remove the English and Chinese Redis Sentinel help documents from home/docs/en/help/ and home/docs/zh-cn/help/. These files were introduced in [#4122](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4122), but were placed outside the current documentation paths. This PR only deletes those files because [#4371](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4371) is already adding Redis Sentinel help documentation in the correct English and Chinese locations. Moving them here would overlap with that work. ## Checklist - [x] I have read the [Contributing Guide](https://hertzbeat.apache.org/docs/community/code_style_and_quality_guide) - [ ] I have written the necessary doc or comment. - [ ] I have added the necessary unit tests and all cases have passed. ## Add or update API - [ ] I have added the necessary [e2e tests](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/tree/master/e2e) and all cases have passed. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
