butterfly-520-boy opened a new pull request, #4429:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4429

   ## What's changed?
   
   - Keep the current-page select-all checkbox visible before any monitor is 
selected.
   - Reuse the same selection controls above and below the monitor list so both 
positions stay synchronized.
   - Continue showing the selected count and clear action only when there is an 
active selection.
   - Add unit coverage for control visibility, current-page selection, 
unavailable monitors, and cross-page selections.
   
   Closes #4425
   Closes #4424
   
   ## Verification
   
   - pnpm test -- 
--include=src/app/routes/monitor/monitor-list/monitor-list.component.spec.ts (3 
tests passed)
   - pnpm run package (production build passed)
   - Manually verified both controls and their synchronized selection behavior 
in the browser
   
   ## Checklist
   
   - [x] I have read the [Contributing 
Guide](https://hertzbeat.apache.org/docs/community/code_style_and_quality_guide).
   - [x] I have written the necessary doc or comment.
   - [x] I have added the necessary unit tests and all cases have passed.
   
   ## Add or update API
   
   - [ ] I have added the necessary [e2e 
tests](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/tree/master/e2e) and all cases have 
passed. (Not applicable: no API changes.)


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to