P-Peaceful opened a new pull request, #4412:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4412

   ## What's changed?
   
   <!-- Describe Your PR Here -->
   Related to #3194 #4389, this PR adds the missing help documentation for the 
existing Siemens S7 monitoring template.
   
   - Added English and Simplified Chinese S7 monitoring help pages.
   - Documented connection parameters, supported controller types, PLC4X S7 
address examples, collected metrics, and troubleshooting guidance.
   - Clarified that the two address lists accept native PLC4X S7 tag addresses 
rather than Modbus addresses.
   - Documented the template constraint that each address list must expand to 
exactly four values.
   - Added the S7 documentation page to the `service` sidebar.
   
   
   ## Checklist
   
   - [x]  I have read the [Contributing 
Guide](https://hertzbeat.apache.org/docs/community/code_style_and_quality_guide)
   - [x]  I have written the necessary doc or comment.
   - [ ]  I have added the necessary unit tests and all cases have passed.
   
   ## Add or update API
   
   - [ ] I have added the necessary [e2e 
tests](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/tree/master/e2e) and all cases have 
passed.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to