P-Peaceful opened a new pull request, #4088:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4088

   ## Related Issue
   Fixed: #4086
   
   ## What's changed?
   
   <!-- Describe Your PR Here -->
   ASF policy requires all third-party GitHub Actions to be pinned to a commit 
SHA
   and approved via the ASF infrastructure allowlist.
   
   This change aligns the workflow with the approved patterns defined in:
   https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-actions
   
   Do we need to update to tag v7?
   
   ``` yaml
   docker/build-push-action:
     10e90e3645eae34f1e60eeb005ba3a3d33f178e8:
       tag: v6.19.2
       expires_at: 2026-06-14
     d08e5c354a6adb9ed34480a06d141179aa583294:
       tag: v7.0.0
   ```
   
   ## Checklist
   
   - [x]  I have read the [Contributing 
Guide](https://hertzbeat.apache.org/docs/community/code_style_and_quality_guide)
   - [ ]  I have written the necessary doc or comment.
   - [ ]  I have added the necessary unit tests and all cases have passed.
   
   ## Add or update API
   
   - [ ] I have added the necessary [e2e 
tests](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/tree/master/e2e) and all cases have 
passed.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to