gdelfino commented on issue #1119: Refactor to use Ajax helper everywhere + 
no-cache
URL: https://github.com/apache/couchdb-fauxton/pull/1119#issuecomment-410744578
 
 
   IE11 user here (not by choice). I just wast to point out that we use Photon 
as an alternative front end for CouchDB. I find that the most useful feature of 
it is that with a click we can update it. So in other words, when a bug is 
found, it can be solved and distributed very quickly. On the other hand, if a 
bug is found in Fauxton after CouchDB 2.2.0 is released, then we need to wait a 
long time for an update. I am just voting here in favor of being able to update 
the database and the front-end separately.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
 
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


With regards,
Apache Git Services

Reply via email to