I finally fished between my 4 vga-to-dvi powered converter and I find one that 
was able to magically take me to 1280x768 resolution that is more than super..

https://numd.eu/l/9dbaf1b

And Im quite happy, and this from my mini dp  port (the second display of my 
station).

The problem  now is the first display. It comes  from an hdmi port and to pass 
it by the twin of  the above vga-to-dvi powered converter I need first to 
convert the hdmi port to vga port. But there are more questions. If I attach 
the twin converter to the second monitor it doesn't function with my setup but 
it functions with an other minipc (and the same openbsd stick). I wonder there 
is a problem of syncing between OpenBSD and the converter and I wonder if the 
problem could be resolved if I convert the hdmi to vga port and terminating it 
via the coverter..

thx

dan
bsd.numode.eu

Reply via email to