All messages should be posted in plain text.  HTML will be converted to
attachments.    The meditech-l web site is MTUsers.com
======================================

Title: NPR for List of aDepartmental report by entry date

We are Magic 4.9 sr 6 and I need help with an NPR.
We have a departmental report "YRES" and I need an NPR report that selects by the last entry date for that specific report type.  we are required to do this report once a year so we are trying to set up a report to tell you what "YRES" reports were last entered 11 months ago (or more) by location.  Since they create these reports yearly we only want the last one they entered to be on this report. we would like to run this monthly.  any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I know I'm not very clear on this request, I hope it makes sense to someone...
thanks in advance

Charlene Sanui
California Dept of Veterans Affairs
(707) 944-4922
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
meditech-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://mtusers.com/mailman/listinfo/meditech-l

Reply via email to