/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! /* ALSO: Don't quote this header. It makes you look lame :-) */ >.... kernel: Packet log: input REJECT ppp0 PROTO=6 213.244.x.x:1231 >212.100.y.y:62127 L=48 S=0x00 I=22057 F=0x4000 T=120 SYN (#51) > >However the packet SHOULD have been accepted prior to getting there by the >rule about 12 lines up: > >/sbin/ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT ! -y -p tcp -s $UNIVERSE -d $EXTIP >$UNPRIVPORTS Yeah.. this should work though this traffic would then need to be redirected to the internal client. I'm not sure if the IRC module supports this. Have you posted this question to the MASQ email list? I can only help you so much with IRC since I don't use it (too much Signal:Noise ratio for me.). --David .----------------------------------------------------------------------------. | David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware [EMAIL PROTECTED] | !---- ----! `----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----' _______________________________________________ Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING! or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
