/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ian Chilton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 3:34 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Masq] ICQ with IP Masq
> 
> Hello,
> 
> *** Please send replies direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED], as I am only
> subscribed to the ip_masq list in digest mode :) ***
> 
> I'm Running a Linux IP masq server, with a firewall.
> 
> I noticed the ip_masq_icq module on the internet. ICQ seems 
> to work OK for
> me, without doing anything special...
> Do I need this module??

Until you find that something like ICQ chat or filetransfer doesn't work,
probably not.  
        Greg

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to