/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Best [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 8:23 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Masq] Connecting to battle.net two or more people via IP
> masquerading.
> 
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ 
> before posting! */
> 
> On 4 May 2000, Lee, Myoung Ho wrote:
>  
> > We can see each other in the battle.net chatting room 
> > 
> > but can't join same game together.
> 
> I have a patch that works on kernel versions 2.2.13 and 
> 2.2.14.  I have not
> actually tested this patch with Battle-net, but I think it 
> will work.  I have
> tried it with a test program I wrote to simulate Battle-net 
> packets which
> worked.  Please email me if you want the patch.

Works great for battle.net using StarCraft, or BroodWars.  I've not tried
WarCraft II: Battle.net edition.  It does NOT work with Diablo, but that's a
Diablo problem, not one with the patch.  I have NOT been able to make this
patch work with 2.2.14, so my router is still running 2.2.13.
        Greg

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to