/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ross Milton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 8:14 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Masq] SecureCRT and AbosluteFTP
> 
> Hi,
>       I was wondering if anybody has had success using 
> SecureCRT and AbsoluteFTP 
> in combination through ip masq? I know of a case where it 
> didn't work for 
> one reason or another. I am considering using ip masq but I 
> need that to 
> work first. Thanks

I routinely use SecureCRT for SSH1 connections to machines outside my
firewall.  I don't know what AbsoluteFTP is, but if it's a normal FTP
client, it should work.  If it's a secureFTP client, it should still work.
I can't speculate any further with the given information.
        Greg

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to