/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I downloaded the 2.2.14-5.0 kernel from Red Hat.

I tried to apply the Hardin's PPTP patch specific to kernels from Red Hat
version 2.2.12 and later to it (to avoid some failed hunks).

But it seems that they incorporated some other contributions in it that make
two or three new failed hunks to appear.

I think I resolved one of them but have no idea how to merge the others.

The file where they are located is

src/net/ipv4/ip_masq.c

I was wondering if somebody have already faced and resolved this.

I can post 'the evidences' if something is interested.

Note:
As it seems it will be the kernel included with Red Hat Linux
6.2

--
Ramiro

______________________________________________
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to