/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hello,
I have a problem accessing a 'WebMail' account from behind firewall.

I have setup machine A (Linux pentium machine) to IP masquerade
with strong firewall policy refer from TrinityOS.
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch/LINUX/TrinityOS.wri
Then my machine B, (is Mac connected to machine A via local ethernet),
can access internet but can't login to webmail site, such as excite or
Yahoo.

I may have filtered out some protocol but don't know which.
I tried simple IP masquerade taking out all firewall rule but still the
same.
Is any masquerade rule  for webmail ?

Thanks.

Tak.([EMAIL PROTECTED])

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to