/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I've got some weird FTP problems, which I hope you guys can help me solve.

Well, the situation is. I'm using a Win2000 machine behind my other Linux RH6.0 
running IP-Masq. so that I can have both machines on the same IP.
Now my ISP (my school) decided to install a quite strict Firewall :-(  and now I can't 
connect to ANY FTP sites outside the firewall.

I get theese messages when I try to connect to ftp.sunet.se (a public ftp)

Using pasive mode:
-------------------------------------------------------------
  [Cut the stuff above that isn't importaint]
257 "/" is current directory.
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (130,242,206,41,248,176)
  [Here there is a 20 sec pause, dunno why?]
DataSocket Error: Connection Failed
-------------------------------------------------------------

Using normal mode:
-------------------------------------------------------------
  [Cut the stuff above that isn't importaint]
257 "/" is current directory.
PORT 192,168,0,2,13,246
200 PORT command successful.
LIST -al
425 Can't open data connection.
-------------------------------------------------------------

And I found out, it doesn't matter if I use the ip_masq_ftp module or not. :-(((

Anybody here know why? And/or any solutions?



       Elector^NPS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to