/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I have a tunneling IP program that I need to run from my internal 192.168
network to another system with a real IP address.  The problem I'm experiencing
is that this software requires that both inbound and outbound traffic operate on
a predetermined TCP port which is the same number on both ends.  Since I'm still
running the old masqing software for 2.0.35, I've tried using TIS plug-gw to
forward which doesn't work because it doesn't maintain the same I/O bound port
numbers.  Any suggestions on if this can work with standard port forwarding
built into the old ipfwadm?

Barry

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to