/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
Breckin Loggins wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I've been scouring the net about this for months now
>and I was just
>wondering how support for the h.323 protocol under
>MASQ and NAT is
>coming?
>Can anyone point me to a certain direction for this
>issue so I don't
>spend
>all my time going around in circles looking like an
>idiot?
PhonePatch from Equivalence (www.equival.com) is
supposed to work. However, I've been testing it for a
couple weeks now and I've not been able to get it to
work. I've emailed Equival, but no response and I'm
not about to call Australia on my dime.
If anyone else on the list has has success with
PhonePatch, please let me know. I'd really like to get
NetMeeting working fully.
Bob Mitton
=====
Bob Mitton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ideal Systems
31048 Dorais Livonia, MI 48154
734-422-4747 Fax 734-422-4761
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.