/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:04:28 -0800 (PST)
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Masq digest, Vol 1 #300 - 19 msgs
>
>> This is my ppp options file:
>>
>> asyncmap 20A0000
>> escape FF
>
>
> Why are you setting such a weird asyncmap? Set it to "0"
> Why are you setting escape. Delete that line.
>
> --David
These were set by a script I used to originally set up ppp. I made the
changes you suggested but it made no difference. Tried playing with the
other options commenting them out, changing values. Nothing's working. I'm
stumped.
Maybe I should stopping messing around with MkLinux (2.0.37 kernel) and get
a newer kernel (like Yellow Dog).
--
Randy Perry
Mac Consultant
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.