/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


On 23 Feb 2000, Bob Schmanski wrote:
 
> $route
> Kernel IP routing table
> Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
> localnet        *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth1
> XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX *               255.255.252.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
> default         we-24-30-116-1. 0.0.0.0         UG    1      0        0 eth0

I use ppp, but the routing should still be that same.  Here's what it looks
like when I'm connected.  I noticed you don't have a loopback route.

Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Iface
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX *               255.255.255.255 UH    ppp0
localnet        *               255.255.255.0   U     eth0
loopback        *               255.0.0.0       U     lo
default         XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 0.0.0.0         UG    ppp0

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to