/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hi.

  I have problems to put the ip_masq_icq-0.55 to run in a 2.2.12 kernel.
  It was a difficult compilation and, at the end, the "make" program
couldn4t bind to vmlinux install rule for file vmlinux.lsd.
  I commented this line in Makefile.arch and the installation finished. But
it doesn4t work now. It apears in the "message" log file as up. I openned
all my firewall rules (except the output rule from LAN to Internet), and it
doesn4t get the packages to process.
  I know I4m doing something wrong. Does someone know what is it?

Thanks in advance,
Cassio.
  

------------------------------------
Cassio Roque
Veracel Celulose S. A.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel.: +55 11 5504-3639
------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to