/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I have got the following problem:

I have got a Novell 5 with sp3 server installed with an internal ip
192.168.200.254

connected to a private network.

The internet connection is made through a linux server (red hat 6.1) installed
as a firewall

and making nat with two connectors which have the following ip addresses
192.168.200.252

and a.b.c.d(this one is the ip real exit). What I want to do is to be able to
connect to this Novell server from a real

ip (a.b.x.x) through the linux server, but the problem

I have is that when I try to redirect the following ports

SCMD tcp 2302, udp 2645

SLP tcp 427

NCP tcp 524, udp 524

VPN tcp 213, udp 2010

NWIP udp 43981, udp 43982

DSS tcp 396, udp 396

DNS tcp 53, udp 53

IPTUNNEL tcp 213, udp 2010

IPRELAY tcp 213, udp 2010





I cannot get into the correct redirection to the nw5, it gives me an input
error

Why is this happening? What I am doing wrong? What can I do?



thanks for your help

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to