/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> What means stuffed routing?  I saw in masquing rules in HOWTO.

If I remember the section you're talking about, I believe it means that
your routing setup for some reason is allowing private IP addresses from
your private LAN to forward UN-masqueraded to the external network. 
Since presumably those private IP addresses cannot be routed back to
your private net, this is a very bad configuration.

-- 
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)     || "Good judgment comes from experience.
sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  Experience comes from bad judgment."
  http://www.dallas.net/~fox/      ||                 -- Life Lessons

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to