/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


It's me again. I was successful with ip portforwarding with http traffic.
It's cool. My internal webservers are now being seen by the public. I tried
the same command with pop3 but I couldn't get in to it. Are there any other
commands that I need to execute aside from ipmasqadm?

Actually, I've tried the following commands below but it didn't work.

ipchains -I forward -p tcp -d 0/0 -s 192.168.1.10/32 110
ipchains -I input -p tcp -y -s 0/0 -d 0/0 110 -m 1
ipmasqadm mfw -I -m 1 -r 192.168.1.10 110

I'm planning to allow anyone outside of our network to retrieve pop3 which
is behind the linux masq server. Yes, i know, it's dangerous. I would just
like to know the correct format or syntax.

Thanks again.

Onie

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to