/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


FWIW...
List REPLY-TO appears to be a VERY*religious* issue
Just use reply-ALL (and remove extraneous recipients - please)

(Don't forget to trim the excess top and bottom baggage from the reply while
your at it...)

~Gary~

----- Original Message -----
From: Digital Wokan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 11:43 PM


It'd be nice if this list automatically set the reply-to on messages to
the list.  I don't know how many solutions I've missed because someone
else asks a question that I foresee needing help with only to have the
answer go straight back to the questioner.  Then I have to sit there and
ask the same question just to even see who can answer it.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to