/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
Hello all,
I have been reading Linux Firewalls by Robert Ziegler
and am trying to import his script at home and work.
The big problem is that the script calls for a static
IP address for my external ethernet card. My ISP uses
DHCP to assign IP's so the way the script is written
it won't work. The instructions for DHCP is not
indepth enough for a newer user. Does anyone know how
I can fix this or where to go for info that may help??
By the way, I am using RH 6.1 with a cable modem.
Thanks
:)
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.