/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I am trying to use dialpad.com and have followed the instructions for making
it work over a firewall.  Essentially, I have to open udp ports 51200 and
51201 and tcp port 51210 and redirect them to one of my internally masqed
PCs.  I am using the TrinityOS strong ruleset and have everything else about
my network working fine.

I added the following port forwarding commands to my system:

ipmasqdm portfw -f
ipmasqdm portfw -a -P tcp -L <firewall IP> 51210 -R <internal PC IP> 51210
ipmasqdm portfw -a -P upd -L <firewall IP> 51201 -R <internal PC IP> 51201
ipmasqdm portfw -a -P upd -L <firewall IP> 51200 -R <internal PC IP> 51200

Do I also need to do something in my firewall rules to allow access to these
ports?  This alone does not seem to do the trick?


-- 
Jake Colman                     

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com

"Every time I think I've idiot-proofed something someone comes up with a
better idiot"

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to