/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I accidently deletede my messages from the other day, regarding the test I was going 
to, about Linux and IP-Masq. So I don't know/remember who it was that sent answers to 
me, but I just want'ed to let you know, that I realy appreciated your answers.
I didn't get to use them to the test, but they were nice to have as a backup :-) and 
are allways nice to know.

And I got a 9 in grade, on the 13 scale. Arround B or B+ in american terms, I think? 
So it wasn't all bad.

Thanks again.



       Elector^NPS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to