/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, jmaegli wrote:

> I have a NT laptop running Nortel Networks Extranet client. One of
> the Linux boxes is my gateway to the internet. This box has the
> modem and all other boxes use this as their gateway. When I make
> my connection, everything works fine, HTTP, Email, Telnet etc. but
> when I try to connect the client (the one that works as mentioned
> before) I can not connect and get the message "Failure Do to
> remote host not responding"

Did you try searching on "Linux VPN Masquerade"?

Please drop by ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ   ICQ#15735746   http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]      pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin
  768: 0x41EA94F5 - A3 0C 5B C2 EF 0D 2C E5  E9 BF C8 33 A7 A9 CE 76 
 1024: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   88 days until Daylight Savings Time begins

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to