/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I am new to the List.... This is my first post, so be gentle....

I was wondering when the "ip_masq_h323" Module will
be available for 2.2.x Kernels, or is anyone working on 
it (I looked through the Archives and I did not see any
responses to people asking this very question) ?   Also, 
I noticed the 2.0.x Module is a Beta Release, how well 
does it work (does it work with NM3) ?  If the 2.0.x 
Module is satisfactory/stable, and no one is working 
on porting it to 2.2.x, I would offer my time to port it
(or is this a waste of time with the Kernel changes 
coming with 2.3.x and 2.4.x).


Jeff

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to