/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


After trying to download the ICQ modules from the website mentioned in the
howto, I've got to come back here.  The two downloads listed there won't do
anything on my linux box, downloaded using netscape.  I've not tried from
windows yet, but I suspect other problems.  Is there another location to
download these from (webCVS or something)?  I'm trying to get rid of Windows
completely, but the ICQ clients for linux don't seem to support setting port
ranges or timeouts.  They'll log on without any help, and I can send
messages, but I'm not sure how reliable having other people send me messages
is.  I have noticed that gICQ allows me to send messages to people who I
CAN'T send to using ICQ 99b Beta v.3.19.  
        Greg

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to