/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hello from South Africa!

I have a mail server behind my Linux firewall that I would like to be able
to access through the Firewall IP on port 25.

This is how my rc.local looks on a machine running Slackware with kernel
2.2.6

#!/bin/sh
#
# /etc/rc.d/rc.local:  Local system initialization script.
#
# Put any local setup commands in here:

# Initializing Firewall
/sbin/ipfwadm -F -p deny
/sbin/ipfwadm -F -a m -b -S 192.168.0.0/24 -D 0.0.0.0/0

# Initializing Port Forwarder
/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -f
/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $extip 25 -R 192.168.1.20 25

# Attaching IP to CSLIP device
/sbin/ifconfig sl0 196.25.x.x broadcast 196.25.x.x netmask 255.255.255.252

# Adding default gateway
/sbin/route add default gateway 196.25.x.x

echo "done!"

This is the error I get upon running it:

    dlopen(): File not found

Any ideas? I take it this is something pretty stupid huh?

Stefan Wessels
Systems Engineer / Internet Developer
Tel +27 11 8860355
Fax + 27 11 7870104
CV www.internext.co.za/lib/cv

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to