/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


`Jag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Try forwarding both ports 20 and 21 from your firewall the the
> respective ports on the ftp server.  I've had some success with this
> in the past.

I think you'll find that what you need is the newer ip_masq_ftp module,
which is able to masquerade incoming, in addition to outgoing, ftp
sessions.

I don't have a pointer, so searching the archives should find it for you.

-- 
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)     || "Good judgment comes from experience.
sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  Experience comes from bad judgment."
  http://www.dallas.net/~fox/      ||                 -- Life Lessons

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to