/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Barry Dwyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 1:58 AM
> To: masq
> Subject: [Masq] Help! I need an ftp module
>
>
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> before posting! */
>
>
> Hi all. I've got an urgent problem. I have a client at whose site I've
> set up a Caldera 2.2 (2.2.5) box running ip masq. For some perplexing
> reason, I can't get the module ip_masq_ftp.o to compile. The source is
> there but several kernel recompiles produce nothing.
What commands have you used to try to create this module? The normal "make
bzImage" won't get you the modules, you'll need to do a "make modules" and
perhaps "make modules_install". Not sure where to look if you've already
tried that, except for perhaps getting clean sources from www.kernel.org or
a mirror.
Greg
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.