/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hi,
I've configured my network to work.... almost  :(  and could really use
some help.

I have a Linux 6.1 box with 2 network cards, one to my outside provider
and the other to my Win95 machine.  The Win95 machine can access the
Internet provided I type in an IP address into the browser window.  Once
a site is found, some of the links work, but not all.  It seems that the
links that work end with '/' and the pages which can't be found end in
'html'.  Odd?

I'm running ipchains and masq with a dedicated DSL connection.  The
Win95 machine is configured to use DNS of my DSL provider.

I've been working this issue for some time and can't seem to find the
answer in the archives.
Thanks for reading this post.

Rick


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to