/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



The attitude expressed in the first paragraph will not get you any 
answers!  You didn't have to purchase a support contract to get on 
this list.  

I will take a look at your post, and see if I can help -- later today.  I 
have to go to a meeting right now.  I can't promise that any of the 
regular gurus will respond.

From:                   "Nathan Giuliani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:53:37 +1030
Subject:                [Masq]  (no subject)

> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
> 
> 
> K people. I've had enough of this shit.
> 
> I have set up a linux box as a gateway with an internat 56k modem. ICQ =
> wont work properly. DCC file transfers always time out. nothing works =
> like it should.
> 
> I am using redhat 6.0, kernel 2.2.13, pppd 2.3.10, ipchains 1.3.9, etc. =
> I have followed the howto's, and trinityos and have reformatted and =
> started from scratch twice. but im having no luck here.
> 
> Does any1 know why it isnt working consistantly? There is only 2 clients =
> to this server. I have also checked that MTU/MRU problem and have had no =
> results. In the case of ICQ i have tried the module too, and it didnt =
> make a difference.
> 
> Does any1 know what could be happening? I need some real advice here =
> cause if i dont have this working soon ill have to move to some crappy =
> windows server instead!
> 
> find attatched /etc/ppp/options, /etc/ppp/startppp [dial script], =
> /etc/ppp/eisa.chat, /etc/rc.d/rc.firewall. There is one more script for =
> after dial out which is just port forwarding for ICQ.
> 
> PLEASE HELP!
> 
> 
> [demime 0.91c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a 
>name of options]

> 
> [demime 0.91c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a 
>name of startppp
]
> 
> [demime 0.91c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a 
>name of eisa.cha
t]
> 
> [demime 0.91c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a 
>name of rc.firew
all]
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
>UNSUBSCRIBIN
G!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.


 

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to