/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
Hey everyone,
I just installed kernel version 2.2.11 cause i read in the Changes file
the DCC problem would be solved with this release.
I set up everything according to the HOWTO
for loading my ip_masq_irc module, i put the following line in the
rc.local file :
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_irc
ports=6667,6668,6669,7000,1024,1025,1026,1027,1028,1029
In the Local Info window of my mIRC program I cleared the boxes Local
host and IP Address and I checked Local host and Ip Address.
As lookup method i checked normal.
In my DCC options i put : DCC Ports : First 1024 Last 1029
But DCC Send still doesn't work.
The only thing that might be the problem according to me is the
following : When i check the Local host box at the Local info window, my
IP Address box gets gray (disabled).
Does anyone know how to solve this, or is there something else I did
wrong ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
Thomas Delaet
Linux Version : Debian
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.