/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



> I have a 2.0.36 box running ipfwadm 
Same as me
> I would like to use the box also as a squid proxy.
Same as me
> I have set tcp/udp_incoming to the inside ip address of the firewall.
not bothered setting this
> I have set tcp/udp_outgoing to the outside ip address of the firewall.
not bothered setting this
> I am using squid 1.1.22.
Same as me
> When an inside client tries to use the proxy I get lots of NO_DIRECT_FAIL
> messages.  Any idea what the problem is?
Mine works :)

Notice a patten?

Also it you want to automagically proxy every web connection via the
firewall look at transparent proxying.

--

      Tim Fletcher                  .~.
                                    /V\       L   I   N   U   X
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]           // \  >Don't fear the penguin<
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       /(   )\
                                   ^^-^^

Superman had Kryptonite, I have NT.




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to