/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Hi,

I have a Linux box acting as a server/router for the 2 computers behind
in a local network.
Kernel 2.2.9, transparent proxy support, masquerading, ipautofw (M),
ipportfw, ip fwmark masq-forwarding support.
It is my first encountered problem: I cannot play Starcraft on
Battlenet.
In fact, it is a bnetd server (a Unix implementation). It says something
about the missing capacity of my connection tu support UDP packets ("or
it is very poor") and dumps me to chat only.
I think the UDP thing is crap, as long as I play Quake for example, with
no problem whatsoever.
I found out on the net module patches but they were for 2.0.x kernels.
So anybody can give me a hint?

Thanks
MesseR



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to