/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



I have a client who has a 56kb connection. They are running a ipfmadm
based fireware running version 2.0.36 of the kernel. They are looking for
a way to gather statistics about what sites (and to a lesser degree
services) that  people are accessing on the far end of the 56kb link. I
have searched for a package that will do this but have not found anything
I like. The output could be simply:

firewall ----> www.mp3.org %50
firewall ----> www.telecommuter1 %25
 .
.
 .

But I am sure there are other ways to deal with this problem.

Can you advise?

Thanks,
paonia

----- End of forwarded message from Pams -----


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to