/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Hi all,

I've been out of town for a few days and haven't been able to handle
administrative hold posts (posts from non-subscribed addresses usually).

Those posts will be cleared shortly--spam will be dumped and postings from
unsubscribed addresses will be rejected. 

If you get a rejection notice, please either repost your message (cut out
headers if you're just re-forwarding it) or subscribe and post (for those
of you who read the archives but aren't subscribed). I don't save copies
of rejected messages, so I can't put them through.

--Rob
masq list admin

-- 
Robert Novak, Indyramp Consulting * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * indyramp.com/~rnovak
             "You can't always go by the manuals." -- The Doctor
             "It's wanting that keeps us alive." -- Paola Franco
No lemons were harmed in the composition or transmission of this email message.


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to