/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Forgive me, you guys have probably heard this one over and over, but I
have been looking for the answer all day and can't find it and I need your
help. 

I using ip masq working with ipchains, and I am dialing into work and the
connection is working fine.  I have a (loathed) NT workstation that was
given to me to be able to work at home (since I don't have NT anywhere in
my house) and it is set up to log into the domain at work.  It is locked
down, so I need it to talk to the PDC/BDC across my masq in order even
just log into the machine.  

I can see that UDP packets are sent from the machine to my masquerade box,
but nothing ever comes back.  Do I just forward some ports?  Which ones do
I forward if I do?

Could anyone give me some pointers or solutions or even a place where I
can find the answer?  Please?

...troy.




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to