>>>>> On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 06:26:28 -0700 (PDT), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Robert Novak)
>said:
RN> http://www.atlantic-online.ns.ca/ipmasq_apps/ appears to carry an updated
RN> "temporary mirror" of the masq apps page. It shows an update as of June 9,
RN> so it appears to be updated fairly currently.
RN> http://www.atlantic-online.ns.ca/ipmasq_apps/utils.html#x is probably what
RN> you're looking for.
Yes, I found a tool to forwarding the X display. It works ok, but it
is not exact what I was looking for. I would like to use the XDMCP
protocol to connect to the outside hosts and not making a telnet, set-
ting the display variable and starting the window manager by hand on
the outside host. Is this possible ?
Ralf
Btw,
the link has changed from
ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/INCOMING/xforward2.tar.gz
to ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/applications/xforward2.tar.gz
in case the maintainer of the page is listening.
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]