I am having a lot of problems getting Port Redirection working
correctly. What I want to do is forward all packets going through the
masq box with a destination port of 80 to 8080 on the masq box(
Transparent Proxy). Squid is running on the masq box on port 8080 ( not
3128 ) My setup is pretty simple, dual-homed linux 2.2.9-ac4 box. I have
transparent proxy enabled, and port forwarding. My network setup is as
follows eth0 = 200.200.200.9(internal ip) eth1 = 199.227.10.99(external
ip). I have tried using redir, and ipmasqadm and neither of them seem to
work with just forwarding to a different port on the same host. I have
even found a ipchains rule that will forward the url but doesn't seem to
forward the ip. i.e., I get squid errors of " cannot find
/bleh/index.html " If any other information is needed, do not hesitate
to ask, I would like to get this working ASAP.

Thanks

Jeremiah Johnson
Network Engineer
NETCIS International Corporation



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to