If I type `mailman` with no arguments, I get the whole 
(venv) *mailman@mail*:*~*$ mailman
Usage: mailman [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]...
*a*
  The GNU Mailman mailing list management system https://www.list.org

Options:
  --version          Show the version and exit.
  --run-as-root      Running mailman commands as root is not recommended and
                     mailman will refuse to run as root unless this option is
                     specified.
  -C, --config FILE  Configuration file to use.  If not given, the environment
                     variable MAILMAN_CONFIG_FILE is consulted and used if
                     set.  If neither are given, a default configuration file
                     is loaded.
  -h, --help         Show this message and exit.
--- etc ---

But if I type `mailman -h`, as it says in that page, I get a massive stack dump 
starting with
  File "/opt/mailman/venv/lib/python3.13/site-packages/click/core.py", line 
1161, in __call__
    return self.main*(*args, **kwargs)*
           ~~~~~~~~~*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*
  File "/opt/mailman/venv/lib/python3.13/site-packages/click/core.py", line 
1081, in main
    with self.make_context*(prog_name, args, **extra)* as ctx:
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*
  File "/opt/mailman/venv/lib/python3.13/site-packages/click/core.py", line 
949, in make_context
    self.parse_args*(ctx, args)*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*^^^^^^^^^^^*

and ending with

  File 
"/opt/mailman/venv/lib/python3.13/site-packages/mailman/utilities/modules.py", 
line 181, in find_pluggable_components
    for name, plugin_config in config.plugin_configs:
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File 
"/opt/mailman/venv/lib/python3.13/site-packages/mailman/config/config.py", line 
291, in plugin_configs
    plugin_sections = self._config.getByCategory('plugin', [])
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getByCategory'

(venv) *mailman@mail*:*~*$ mailman --version
GNU Mailman 3.3.11b1 (Tom Sawyer)


--
Paul Tomblin

_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/NQ652P3A5OF7M324O7ULLLSPQZ5SN2MB/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to