On 6/21/26 11:25 PM, Craig Leres via Mailman-users wrote:
On 6/21/26 14:19, Flo via Mailman-users wrote:
I did the virtualenv installation on Debian trixie.
I got mailmanweb running, created a superuser, could login into
https:// my.site.net/admin (after resolving CSRF errors).
I created a new site (my.site.net) in Django, deleted example.com and
changed SITE_ID to 0 in /etc/mailman3/settings.py .
After restarting mailman3 and mailmanweb services I get
Server error,An error occurred while processing your request.
when I call https://my.site.net/admin again.
Even if I change SITE_ID back to 1 there is no change.
Two things to try:
1) Did you had your hostname to ALLOWED_HOSTS?
Finally, if DEBUG is False, you also need to properly set the
ALLOWED_HOSTS setting. Failing to do so will result in all
requests being returned as “Bad Request (400)”.
When adding my.site.net, I needed to add it to the CSRF-hosts.
When I added another.site.net, I got this “Bad Request (400)”. And it
disappeared as soon as I have added it to ALLOWED_HOSTS .
Thanks for this hint.
Flo
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at:
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/4LHHUV64YUVQXEMC6JIPTDIOABOBR5UD/
This message sent to [email protected]