On 6/21/26 4:16 AM, Lars Bjørndal wrote:
Sometimes when I reboot the machine, I experience that mailman doesn't
start because the files /opt/mailman3/mm/var/locks/master.lck* isn't
deleted during shutdown. Maybe one way to solve this could be to use
ExecStartPre directive in the systemd service to remove the lock files.
What's the best practice to solve this problem?

You can add `--force` to the `ExecStart` command in your service file.

BTW I've noticed that
doing `systemctl stop mailman3` takes a very long time, 45 secs. or
something like that.

This is because it waits for all the runners to exit and bounce runner in particular sleeps for (default) 15 seconds.

--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/C352LN7OLIPKRDFFN4QDEXCJAIZ7CK4P/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to