Dear all,

I am running Debian Trixie with Postfix.

Now I want to install Mailman via virtualenv.

All looks fine so far but when I insert

transport_maps = hash:/home/mailman_var/data/postfix_lmtp local_recipient_maps = hash:/home/mailman_var/data/postfix_lmtp relay_domains = hash:/home/mailman_var/data/postfix_domains

to main.cf I get an error when sending emails. Understandable, because there is no postfix_lmtp available.

When will it be created? I haven't observed any error at the installation up to that point.

Thanks for your help,
Flo

PS: I changed var_dir to /home/mailman_var because I thought data should be better at the home partition, especially as I was afraid they might take a lot of space and there is not a lot available at the root partition. I don't know if this is a good idea.

_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/IUPPNRTHJAAJDMSPOTQPVDXNEKAGS7DZ/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to