somebody sent me a couple of mp4’s. when I read the attachments on the email 
they both said mp4 but when I detached them from the email, saved them in 
downloads and read them they were docx files. I doubt if that could be the same 
files because I could open them and read them so what happened to the mp4’s? 
where did they go or did they never get here?

thanks.
Lorie

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries 
list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/017BC744-3731-4453-B669-C35406E504AC%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to