Hi all,

Zimbabwean Parliament IT is very interested in migrating to Ubuntu, but
there are concerns about some of their application requirements and what
alternatives could be used. I know a couple of European Parliaments have
switched to Ubuntu, but I have not been able to find any details as to
what additional software tools are being used. Basically, we are
thinking along the lines of an ERP system customised to suit a
parliamentary environment. If anyone has any ideas or possible resources
that I could look at, or any clues on how other parliaments have done
it, please let me know. Obviously the Ubuntu Zimbabwe LoCo is extremely
keen to see Ubuntu being adopted at this level, as this will pave the
way and set the standard for the rest of the country a great deal, so we
are trying to help as much as possible, regardless of the volatile
political situation here.

As always, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Neil
-- 
loco-contacts mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts

Reply via email to