On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Geert Uytterhoeven <[email protected]> wrote: > JFYI, when comparing v4.2-rc7[1] to v4.2-rc6[3], the summaries are: > - build errors: +6/-14
+ /home/kisskb/slave/src/arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c: error: implicit declaration of function 'early_init_dt_scan_nodes' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]: => 244:2 + /home/kisskb/slave/src/arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c: error: implicit declaration of function 'early_init_dt_verify' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]: => 215:2 + /home/kisskb/slave/src/arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c: error: implicit declaration of function 'of_flat_dt_match_machine' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]: => 218:2 + /home/kisskb/slave/src/arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c: error: implicit declaration of function 'of_get_flat_dt_prop' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]: => 229:3 + /home/kisskb/slave/src/arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c: error: implicit declaration of function 'of_get_flat_dt_root' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]: => 228:3 arm-randconfig > [1] http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/head/9260/ (all 254 configs) > [3] http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/head/9234/ (253 out of 254 configs) Gr{oetje,eeting}s, Geert -- Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email protected] In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that. -- Linus Torvalds -- To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to [email protected] More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/

