Hi Daniel,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Daniel Lezcano
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> do you mean to test if the patch [1] solves your problem.
>>
>>   -- Daniel
>>
>> [1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/1/16/81
>
> I'll give it a try after my holidays...

Apparently that patch was integrated in v4.2-rc1, while I still see the problem
on recent kernels.

Furthermore, that patch handles clockevents, not clocksources.
struct clocksource doesn't seem to have a way to check if it's enabled,
so I still need my patch.

Thanks!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email protected]

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
                                -- Linus Torvalds
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to [email protected]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at  http://www.tux.org/lkml/

Reply via email to